Twitching in Buttock?

Hello, for some months i have been experiencing strong twiching in my buttock, it is very unpleasant and i don't know what to do against this. I heard about botox is it efficient ? Thanks for your answer.

Botox and twitching

+2

Botox is an effective muscle spasm treatment, however is not something we use cosmetic Botox for. I would discuss treatment options with your primary care provider to see what may be going on.

Botox works for spasms

+1

Botox is an efficent treatment to reduce muscle spasms. You can try to see if that improves the uncomfortable twiching in your gluteous.

Jhonny Salomon, MD