Twitching in Buttock?

Hello, for some months i have been experiencing strong twiching in my buttock, it is very unpleasant and i don't know what to do against this. I heard about botox is it efficient ? Thanks for your answer.

Botox and twitching

Botox is an effective muscle spasm treatment, however is not something we use cosmetic Botox for. I would discuss treatment options with your primary care provider to see what may be going on.

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Botox works for spasms

Botox is an efficent treatment to reduce muscle spasms. You can try to see if that improves the uncomfortable twiching in your gluteous.

Jhonny Salomon, MD

6705 Red Road
Coral Gables, FL 33143