Hi I'm turning 21 years old next December and I'm looking to get a Brazilian butt lift (photos)

I want to transfer the fat from my stomach to my butt

I am 20 years old. Am I a candidate for the BBL?

+2
Based upon the photos it appears that you have enough donor fat and would do well with a BBL. You need to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

Good candidate for brazilian butt lift

+1
Looks like you have a good amount of fat to be transferred to your butt.  Because your butt is large already, you should expect more of a sculpting procedure than a butt augmentation.  Fat taken from your abdomen and love handles will create a much improved waist, and the transfer of the suctioned fat to your butt will help to round it off, not to make it much bigger (since proportionately even a larger amount of fat transfer will increase your butt only so much)

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Hi I'm turning 21 years old next December and I'm looking to get a Brazilian butt lift

+1
You can have 5 liters liposuctioned and 1500 cc or more transferred to each buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Candidate for BBL

+1

From your photos, you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best option for you. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

based on the pictures posted, you have enough fat. BUT the best results you will get is by loosing weight to near your ideal body weight . Then you will get the body contouring and body shape you desire.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com