Turned up nose with large nostrils; possible solutions? (photo)

I'm wondering what the most appropriate method to address these issues. Columella tuck, alarplasty or anything else. Also how accurate are the computer generated projections provided by doctors?

Turned up nose

+1

You did not state whether you have already had a previous rhinoplasty. To correct a turned up nose, I.e. Lengthen the nose you would need a graft via an open approach. Computer generated pictures are simply guides to help discuss the planning of the surgery and not guarantees of results.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Consult

+1
The width of the alar base can be narrowed with a Modified Weirs Resection. In the second picture, your nose appears to be a little crooked, going in at the left nasal bone and then out after that point. This may just be a bad picture. The computer generated pictures seem to be reasonable expectations.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in rhinoplasty.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Turned up nose with large nostrils; possible solutions?

+1

The tip can be brought down, and the alar base can be reduced.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.