Im Considering About the Surgery Style That my Doctor is Going to Do. is He Right About My Tuberous Breasts? (photo)

He told me that i have tuberous breasts and tight in the lower poles and i have 2 cm or more i dont remember, breast tissue that he can put me 275cc or 300 cc with sub fascial surgery with the cut of nipple and correcting the tuberous deformity ..He also said that if he puts larger implant it can be double bubble but he said that with 275 cc (it is not big) it wont be double bubble and it is the best type of surgery for me he said. (Im 1.65cm tall 57kg chest size is 78 and breast size is 85.)

TUBEROUS BREAST

+3

I like your doc, he or she has a great plan. Entering around the nipple will allow for the tight tissue to be released and a moderate size implant will fill the new void

GOOD LUCK

Tuberous breasts

+2

In looking at your photos, it sounds like your surgeon has come up with a very reasonable plan.  The implant will provide you with a breast mound and the incision around the areola will enable him to release some of the tight lower pole tissue to help reshape the central and lower breast.  Staying with a modest sized implant is almost always a good idea. 

Tuberous breasts are more common than you think and my tuberous patients are some of the happiest patients I have.  I hope all goes well for you. 

Web reference: http://www.sowdermd.com/blog/tuberous-breast-deformity/

It sounds like your surgeon knows what he is talking about

+2

You sound like you have been well educated about the issues concerning your breast augmentation.  Everything your surgeon has told you are all considerations when performing this procedure on breasts shaped like yours.  The inferior pole of your breast is constricted and a smaller implant is definitely a safe choice.  I would trust your surgeon since he appears to have educated you well and displayed an understanding of the complexities involved with aesthetically improving the shape of your breasts.  I am not convinced of the advantages of sub fascial placement of implants. I prefer sub muscular placement in your type of breast shape and size.

Slight tuberosity

+1
Your doctor is right and simply placing breast implants on your chest will not give you nice results.  Your surgeon will need to address the breast tuberosity.  Approach through the areola is best in such a situation.

Web reference: http://torontosurgery.ca/Toronto-Breast-Augmentation-Enlargement.html

Im Considering About the Surgery Style That my Doctor is Going to Do. is He Right About My Tuberous Breasts?

+1

If tuberous than only in N/A area are you tuberous in my over the internet opinion. Best to seek a few in person consultations. 

Treatment of a small tuberous breast

+1

You have a small breast with a narrow base diameter.  Your nipple is not particularly wide.  Most of your breast tissue is just under the nipple.   You would be a candidate for an appropriately sized breast implant with radial scoring of the breast tissue so that it can splay out over the breast tissue.  I do not think you would develop a double bubble type problem but you would need to guard against implant malposiiton.  I would recommend an IMF incision so that the crease can be set and secured with multiple fold sutures.  

Tuberous Breast Augmentation

+1

I would not recommend subfascial implant placement. It has never been proven to be different than subglandular, and so the same issues associated with that placement will still be just as likely, including higher risk of capsular contracture, unpredictable skin stretch and thinning, and highly visible rippling in all quadrants of the implant. 

Most surgeons would perform subpectoral augmentation in those with tuberous breast, with some form of muscle/glandular release along the inferior pole, aka 'dual plane'.  The key to minimizing complications like double bubble deformity is use of an appropriately sized implant that is determined objectively using dimensional analysis, and absolutely avoiding high profile implants.  In other words, the augmentation will be modest.

You should continue your quest for an expert breast surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

Breast, breast enlargement, fat transfer breast, fat transfer, tuberous breast

+1

With the advent of fat transfer, most breast shape problems like tuberous breasts can be improved without the use of traditional methods.  Many of these older procedures leave external scars which are permanent and use implants.  Some surgeons will even complete this correction under local anesthesia and light sedation.  However, it may take more than one fat grafting session to get the result you wish.  Finally, once corrected, there will be no implant issues in the future.  Wishing you the best!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts treated by Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+1

I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Through the same incision, implants can be placed.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall gives maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implants.  Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.  Since you are approximately size 30 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  300 cc implants would take you up 3 cup sizes, would be too large and may not fit sub-pectorally.  

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon