Can tummy tuck line get remove?

I am 25 yr old girl want to do I tummy tuck . But withing 3 month I am also gtting married . Will I creat problem in sex life . Can I have a baby .. How many year I can have a baby

Tummy tuck issues

+1

I would not recommend having surgery less than two months before your wedding. Enjoy yourself first. If you are planning to have children (and of course tummy tuck will have no effect on your ability to become pregnant or carry a child) then you may need revision afterwards. There are many variables you have not mentioned in your question including height, weight and the reason you think you need this procedure.

Can tummy tuck line get remove?

+1

Thank you for the question. Whether or not you are a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery will depend on your physical examination and specific goals. Also, you will need to weigh the “trade-off” of the lower abdominal wall scar and scar around the umbilicus. Only you and your fiancé will be able to determine whether the scars will be a “problem”. Although the scar lines generally improve with time, they cannot be “removed”.

Most patients who undergo tummy tuck surgery will be able to complete subsequent pregnancies normally.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

Again, this operation is associated with a lower abdominal wall scar and a significant recovery time; on the upside, the aesthetic outcome may be much more likely to be to your liking. the trade-off, commonly seen in plastic surgery, is improvement in contour of the abdomen in exchange for scars ( mostly hidden in undergarments and bathing suits etc.).

When the time is right, seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Learn about the potential risks/complications associated with the procedure as well as the significant physical/emotional recovery time associated with the procedure as well.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.