Can I have surgery for only a tummy tuck?

Hi I am 27 have had 4 kids,2 c sections I am 172 and 5'0 tall I have been overweight since my first baby due to deppression and I have only been bother by my belly I don't care about my legs, arms or boobs I just want to get rid of my tummy which makes me look pregnant, please any help would be great thanks ...

+1
The tummy tuck would be able to address loose skin and tighten the abdominal wall.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Overweight after Children

+1
From the information you have provided, I suspect that the appearance of being pregnant is due to significant fat deposition intra-abdominally.The only way to treat this is with weight loss.Even if you undergo liposuction of the external fat or a tummy tuck, you will still have the protuberance of the abdomen, since the fat causing this is below the muscle within the abdomen itself.The only way to reduce this fat is through weight loss.You need to realize that you can control this problem yourself, though you may need some help.Do not seek surgery for this as you will not be happy.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

You're the Perfect Candidate: at least on paper!

+1
Based on your comments, you are the perfect candidate for a tummy tuckā€¦kids, C-sections, young. To confirm you're a good candidate, you would need to be seen in person. In the meantime, you can check pricing for this procedure from a doctor near you. 

Jonathan Kaplan, MD, MPH

Tummy tuck

+1
Greetings! Without examining you or at least seeing the photos of your abdomen -- it is impossible to diagnose. However, based on your description-- it sounds like you potentially could be a very good candidate for the Tummy Tuck. It is an amazing procedure and can dramatically improve your appearance. I may be able to use your C-section scar if it is low enough. And your abdominal muscles could be tightened up during the surgery.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD