2 Months Post Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Fat Transfer. Today I Discovered a Lump in My Abs?

Today I discovered I have a lump in my abs section of my stomach were the doctor stitch me at.I'm afraid I might have bust them open.this lump just appear out od no where.I'm in very lil pain.but nothing I can't handle.

Lumps after Liposuction

+2

Within the first few months following liposuction the area can feel lumpy and bumpy for a while.  This ususally gets better with time.  There is scar tissue that is forming from your surgery and is usually the worst at around three months. Give it some time and it will get better,  your final result will be around one year post op.  Around your incision gets lumpy as well.  If you feel a lump under the skin at your incision line it may be a stitch that may be poking through.  Your doctor can remove it if it is bothersome to you.   

Contour irregularities Still possible two months after abdominoplasty.

+2

Two months after an abdominoplasty there still may be contour irregularities. Nevertheless point this out to your surgeon at your next visit.