Tummy Tuck and Lipo 12 Days Ago, Strange Pain Between Incision and Pubic Area?

I got a tummy tuck and lypo on my hips 12 days ago. I have been feeling really well so far but yesterday I started getting a strange pain between my incision and my pubic area. It is not a large area just about a 2 or 3 inch area in the center of my incision down to my public area. It is slightly swollen and just slightly red. It is tender to touch. It feels like there is a band aid there that is being slowly pulled off, constantly. It hurts less when I take the compression garment off.

+1

This question cannot safely be resolved over the internet. Your better option is to call your surgeon. After some brief give and take, he/she can decide whether this is something that will require and office visit for an examination to determine what this is, and what therapy is appropriate. 

All the best.