Tummy Tuck For Someone Without the Funds?

I know their must be a lot of people.asking this but is their a way or someon can help with a tummy tuck I just don't have a lot of money and I would.let the burn center have if they would help me.  im age 48 I'm nit like over 300 pr 400 ponds but I so have extra skin and I don't have a lot of money that's why I'm asking I'm from Fla so any kind of info would be great thanks so much Heidi

Tummy tuck surgery for discount.

+1

Options are limited to either residency clinics at teaching institutions (which still charge a fee) or going through a credit loan via a company like CareCredit.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Tummy wwith no funds

+1

Check with the medical schools in florida to see which ones have plastic surgey programs and they may have a clinic run by residents that may be able to give you soem assistance

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) without funds

+1

Your best option is to find a training program where the residents offer discounted fees for training purposes.  Be sure to find out how much supervision is offered, and by whom.

Tummy Tuck For Someone Without the Funds

+1

I don't know if this is still true (or if it ever was) but a colleague told me that during plastic surgery residency the residents had a clinic and would call in patients as donor skin was needed in the burn units for temporary dressings. Try calling at the burn center or plastic surgery department at a university hospital near you to find out. Best wishes.