Do I Need a Tummy Tuck? 20 Years Old

Hi, I am 20 years old and I had a baby almost 4 months ago. Do I need a tummy tuck? ...or is it too early to think about that?

20 year old tummy tuck

+3

No need for a tummy tuck at your age.  You're still likely to have more kiddos and your stretch marks will continue to lighten.  Use some lightening creams for them with hydroquinone, use lasers for resurfacing them to lighten them further.  Stay fit and you'll find that you'll be glad you didn't look into this much further.

Web reference: http://www.doctormeade.com/plastic-surgery-procedures/tummy-tuck/

Tummy tuck after pregnancy

+2

Given that you have just had a child and have very mimal skin excess I would not recommend a tummy tuck.  We find that post partem women often do benefit from a skin tightening laser though. We recommend Titan from Cutera, though others work well.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck after baby

+2

Hello and thank you for the question.

After examining your photographs, I would not recommend a tummy tuck regardless of your age. I would recommend a healthy diet and regular exercise with emphasis in core strengthening exercises. Secondly, I would be hesitant under any circumstance to recommend a tummy tuck to a 20 yo woman unless they are absolutely certain their child rearing years are behind them.

Warmest Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/tummy-tuck-surgery-beverly-hills.php

I am 20 years old. Do I need a tummy tuck?

+2

I would agree with my colleagues.  Unless you are absolutely certain that you will never have kids again, I would receommend waiting and use diet and exercise to improve your figure. 

I hope that helps!

Web reference: http://www.beautybybuford.com/services/body/tummy-tuck-denver-colorado/

Denver Plastic Surgeon

After baby body

+2

You look great for only 4 months.  A tummy tuck is a waste of money if you plan on more children.  Wait a year and see.  Maybe a little tightening of the skin along the bottom could be helpful but any kind of a full tummy tuck is not appropriate.  Enjoy the baby for a while and see how your skin continues to recover.  A few situps wouldn't hurt too. 

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Too early post pregnancy

+2
You are only 4 months post pregnancy and you stretch marks are still red. Enjoy your baby and year for now.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck

+2

It's too soon after your pregnancy to consider a tummy tuck. You may also wish to defer consideration of this procedure until you are reasonably certain that you will not have any more children

Tummy tucks not recommended if planning to have more children.

+2

If you are planning on having more children in the future, you should hold off on a tummy tuck.  If you are worried about a muscle seperation, you can ask your gynecologist if you have one.  You do look great for having a baby 4 months ago. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

Tummy Tuck Will Improve Abdominal Pooching

+2

It appears from your photo that you have some pooching of your central abdomen from your pregnancy.  Otherwise, you look great for 4 months post-delivery.  At 20 years of age, I suggest that plans for future pregnancies be taken into account.  If planned, I definitely would wait on your tummy tuck.

2O year old and tummy tuck

+2

Are you a candidate for a tummy tuck? Well, an exam is in order. Now the question is would I perform a tummy tuck on you if you were a candidate?  If you are planning to have more children, I would not.  Wait until you are done having children.