Tummy Tuck 2 Years Ago and Have Fat Under my Breast

Had tummy tuck 2 years ago and have fat under breast above the belly button which prevents me wearing some clothes and makes the belly button sink in.  Is this repairable and would liposuction be enough, have been to surgeon and he said a butt lift would rectify the problem, have just had thigh reduction with cuts down the leg to knee.

Liposuction of the upper abdomen greatly improves tummy tuck results.

+2

It is not uncommon to find that the doc didn't liposuction your upper abdomen when he did your tummy tuck.  It is easy to fix by just liposuctioning the upper abdomen under local anesthesia all the way to just under the breasts.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat in the upper abdomen

+1

after the tummy tuck, if there is fat in the upper abdomen, then liposuction confined to this area should improve the shape, but you would need an examination to confirm this.

Upper abdomen problem

+1

A butt lift will have no effect on your upper abdomen. If you have loose skin in the upper abdomen than  this would be treated differently than just having fat.

Persistent fat after tummy tuck

+1

Tummy tucks may be performed with or without liposuction of the abdomen or flanks. If there is still fat in the upper abdomen, liposuction in that area should provide the desired outcome. The butt lift may improve the posterior part of your body, not the area under your breasts.

Fat under my breast

+1

Without photos very hard to answer. But I would try liposuction first to correct this issue, NOT a butt lift. That makes no surgical sense. Good luck from MIAMI Dr. B