I had a tummy tuck 9 years ago can I do a Brazilian butt lift, I'm almost in my 50?

+1

Performing the Brazilian buttlift will not be an issue with the age or the previous tummy tuck.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Can I do a Brazilian butt lift, I'm almost in my 50?

+1

So long as your overall health is satisfactory and you have enough available fat for transfer, there is no reason that having had a tummy tuck would interfere with the ability of a surgeon to perform a Brazilian butt lift.

Thanks for your question, all the best.

Age and brazilian butt lift

+1

Depending on your health, your age is fine. Most people consider a brazilian butt lift as buttock enhancement through liposuction and fat grafting. You need to make sure you have enough fat for the changes you want. Also some women neet a true lift because of excess skin, droopy buttocks,or significant weight loss. Show your doctor what you want to achieve and let him formulate a plan to reach your goals

Eric Weiss MD

Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift

+1

The abdominoplasty does not prevent you from having a Brazialian butt lift unless you do not have enough fat for transfer. The two procedures are really unrelated to each other.

Brea Plastic Surgeon