Would a Tummy Tuck Be Worth It and Any Financing Available?

3 c-sections, 2 hernia's 1 on c-sec. Scare and 1 up and down. I feel I may need some muscle repair because it still hurts. So, I want to know if I would be a good candidate and if so If there is any financing available.

Candidate for tummy tuck

+1

After having children as well as c sections and a hernia repair, it sounds like you may be a candidate for a tummy tuck. The only way to truly know is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. The muscle work you are referring to is commonly done with tummy tucks as well as hernia repairs if needed. Many plastic surgeons will offer at least one form of financing. Every office is different so ask when you call to make the consultation. 

+1

Look at before/after pictures to get an idea of the results you can achieve. Most tummy tuck patients are very satisfied with their result. There are many finance companies available (try carecredit).

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hello. Your question is great. Believe me as a woman, mother and plastic surgeon I can assure you when, as in your case have had multiple births, cesarean and presence of hernias, the only way to regain that lost silhouette is through a tummy tuck, especially if combined with a good lipoesculpture. So do not hesitate and find your evaluation by a plastic surgeon who is certified and has a good number of cases and more than 5 years of experience
Today there are many financing plans for these purposes

Web reference: http://www.doctorabello.com.do

Tummy Tuck being worth it

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.
After having children many patients are left with excess skin that can only be removed by a Tummy Tuck. Furthermore, the fascia and muscles of the abdominal wall may be stretched and require tightening. These things can both be addressed with a tummy tuck.
As for financing, some surgeons accept Care Credit which is essentially a credit card for plastic surgery. However, I don't know of any surgeons that will accept payment after the surgery has been performed.
Hope this helps.   Best of luck to you

Tummy Tuck Worth It!

+1

If you would like to improve the appearance of your waist and abdomen, a tummy tuck is worth the investment in time, energy and finances. Financing options are available. I offer care credit and medical financing. I would recommend a consultation to start with for you to educate yourself on the procedure and cost. 

Cheers, Dr Shifrin

Web reference: http://davidshifrinmd.com/gallery_case.php?cat=32&case=1&view=1

Tummy Tuck and Hernia Repair

+1

Based on the information given, you sound like an excellent candidate for a Tummy Tuck and Hernia Repair.  Many times insurance companies will cover the hernia repair.  Also, check with your Plastic Surgeon regarding financing.  Many offices take the care credit program.  You can go online and see if you qualify.  Best wishes!

Tummy tuck and hernia repair

+1

Based on your description, you may be a candidate to undergo tummy tuck and incisional hernia repair in the same operative session. Occasionally, you may be able to obtain insurance coverage for the medically necessary hernia portion of the operation. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area for a history and physical examination.

Web reference: http://www.aristocratps.com/body/abdominoplasty-tummy-tuck/