Tummy tuck 3 weeks PO fold? Dog ear? What is this?

I am 3 weeks PO and i have this fold on my side i know i am still swollen but it was already there since day 1. I thought it was just from the sutures but I had my sutures removed just today and that fold is still there? Is this dog ear? Do i need revision? I love my result but i think i would love it more if i dont have that fold.

3 week postop results

I see what you are describing and I can imagine it is a little off putting. At your stage, though, I would look at that as purely evolving and I do not see anything at this point that would need or benefit from a revision. Part of a tummy tuck is often to pull skin in from the hips and some wrinkling very commonly develops in the short term as a result. My suspicion is that area will look much better in a few more weeks and be smooth shortly thereafter.
Dr. Pyle

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

TT scar

That area it is still very swollen and most likely it will need to be revised. 
Let it get less tender and swollen, it wi take 3-4 months and then I can be revised. 
Enjoy your beautiful results. This is something minor and easy to fix. 
Dr. Cardenas 

3 weeks post-op(tummy tuck)

according to pictures and given information, you are in an pretty early post-surgical stage so there are a lot of swelling which cause some deformity or unpleasant appearance, this will have a much better appearance after 6 or 8 week and is going to improve whith the disappearing of the inflamatory process(it may take until 6 month or later).

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

You are still swollen. This is a natural crease in your abdomen, where your incision was placed at a lower point towards the upper portion of your thigh. This can be revised under local anesthesia when ready.
I would wait it out for now, adhere to your follow ups and share your concern with your surgeon.
I do not do revision on these before 6 months after surgery.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS