Tummy tuck 3 weeks PO fold? Dog ear? What is this?

I am 3 weeks PO and i have this fold on my side i know i am still swollen but it was already there since day 1. I thought it was just from the sutures but I had my sutures removed just today and that fold is still there? Is this dog ear? Do i need revision? I love my result but i think i would love it more if i dont have that fold.

3 week postop results

+2
I see what you are describing and I can imagine it is a little off putting. At your stage, though, I would look at that as purely evolving and I do not see anything at this point that would need or benefit from a revision. Part of a tummy tuck is often to pull skin in from the hips and some wrinkling very commonly develops in the short term as a result. My suspicion is that area will look much better in a few more weeks and be smooth shortly thereafter.
Dr. Pyle

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

TT scar

+1
That area it is still very swollen and most likely it will need to be revised. 
Let it get less tender and swollen, it wi take 3-4 months and then I can be revised. 
Enjoy your beautiful results. This is something minor and easy to fix. 
Dr. Cardenas 

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post-op(tummy tuck)

+1
according to pictures and given information, you are in an pretty early post-surgical stage so there are a lot of swelling which cause some deformity or unpleasant appearance, this will have a much better appearance after 6 or 8 week and is going to improve whith the disappearing of the inflamatory process(it may take until 6 month or later).

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

+1
You are still swollen. This is a natural crease in your abdomen, where your incision was placed at a lower point towards the upper portion of your thigh. This can be revised under local anesthesia when ready.
I would wait it out for now, adhere to your follow ups and share your concern with your surgeon.
I do not do revision on these before 6 months after surgery.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS