I Had a Tummy Tuck 6 Weeks Ago and Now I Have a Terrible Pain in my Right Side, Should I be concerned?

this pain be. It is very concerning. Please help me with this!

Tummy Tuck and Increased Pain

+1

Thank you for the question but this is probably not the best format for “ concerning, terrible pain";  call your plastic surgeon and see him/her ASAP.

See your surgeon

+1

It is not normal to have so much pain this far out post-operatively.  Immediately seek the attention of your surgeon to be checked out.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Pain six weeks after tummy tuck

+1
Severe pain six weeks postop would be unusual unless you exerted or injured yourself. Please see your plastic surgeon as soon as possible in followup.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Pain after tummy tuck

+1

You should see your PS as soon as possible.  Having increased pain in the abdomen after a tummy tuck is not a normal course. It may represent normal post operative pain but may can also be signs of a complication.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon