Virginia Beach Tummy Tuck Doctor Recommendations

I'm 31-year-old mother of 3 and looking to find a doctor in the Virginia Beach area for a Tummy Tuck. I have really bad stretch marks and loose skin on my belly and want it gone ASAP! But of course I'm very worried about money and finding a good doctor. Does anyone know a good doctor in my area who offers this procedure?

+1

The American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery could provide you lists of qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Anna Drzewiecki is a possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

When in doubt, always go to the ASPS website

+1

Jennifer,

Congratulations on making a great decision to have a tummy tuck. I would suggest that you go the ASPS website (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) or the ASAPS (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon.

In order to be a member of the ASPS, a physician has to have at least 6 years of training and experience in surgery, with 3 years specifically in plastic surgery. They have to be certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. They adhere to a strict code of ethics. The fulfill continuing education requirements, including patient safety techniques. They will be your partner, working with you to acheive your goals.

Hope this helps.

Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgeons around Virginia Beach

+1

Baltimore isn't very far from Virginia Beach, and I'd be happy to see you for a complimentary consultation at your convenience.  If you'd like to have an initial consult over the phone or internet, please call me at (410) 902-9800 or email me your photos at doctor@DrSchreiberPlasticSurgery.com.