Tummy Tuck - With This Vein Get Removed with Skin? (photo)

I don't know enough about the layers of the human body. This popped up on my abdomen post pregnancy. 1 year had passed and I am still breastfeeding. I have noticeable veins on my breasts that I know from experience will disappear once I ween. This seems different. It moves with my loose skin. Just curious if I can count on getting rid of this if it chooses to stay. I have no other veins like this.

Visible vein on tummy

Yes that vein should be able to be removed during a tummy tuck. Even if you don't get a tummy tuck the vein could be ligated.