2nd Tummy Tuck Update Info

An update info to my first posting on the questions I was asked. The surgeon I have used is board certified and has been in the business for 35 years. One important medical info that I should have indicated is the fact that I am a type 1 diabetic but whether that was one of the calprits that might have caused him to play it safe. The ps will be doing the revision at no cost to me, unsure if I should go ahead with him or have another ps do it but for which I would have to pay but do not want to.

Revision by the same surgeon

+1

If your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon and you are comfortable with him, it will be less expensive for you to allow him to do your revision.

Best Wishes!

Revision....

+1

It will be less expensive obviously for you to go with your original doctor. As long as you trust that he will be able to get you where you want to be, then go ahead.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Revision

+1

Only you can decide what is best for you. If your surgeon has 35 years of experience and is going to perform a revision at no cost and you are comfortable with him, it seems like a good situation. Best of luck!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Revision tummy tuck

+1

Sounds like a decent guy. It is up to you to choose who you want your revision by.  Good luck with your revision.