Should I Get a Tummy Tuck or Umbilicoplasty? (photo)

I'm slim & fit. I do workout regularly before, during and after my pregnancies. never had a problem but after my last baby (#5) The skin around my belly button is considerably loose. Im definitely not comfortable in my bikini. What can work best for me tummytuck or umbilicoplasty?

Leave it alone

+2

I agree with most of the answers on this page regarding your concerns.  Your abdomen (including your belly button)  looks awesome.  You obviously take pride in your appearance, and it's evident that you work hard to maintain yourself.  Congratulations.

Hickory Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+2

Your abs are awesome.  You definitely do not need a tummy tuck.  I would also advise against the umbilicoplasty.  Although you have a small hood  over you navel,  it probably will not be worth the scar involved in removing it.  I suggest you show off your ripped abdomen and stay away fom the knife. You are not by any chance just fishing for compliments, are you?

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Should I Get a Tummy Tuck or Umbilicoplasty?

+2

Your tummy does look great and you should show it off...but...I am going to differ with my colleagues here because I think in looking at the close, close up of your BB, I think you could safely have a little wedge taken out of the bulging part of the top of the BB and not touch the very top hooding part and not touch any of the bottom half which looks great. You do not need an incision 360 around the BB but I have taken just that little wedge out on many occasions and it works great and the scar is confined to inside the BB. And NOT a TT!

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck or umbilicoplasty

+2

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures.  You definitley do not need a tummy tuck and your umbilicus is a variation of very normal. I am not sure anyone can improve it.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Should I Get a Tummy Tuck or Umbilicoplasty

+2

Posted photos lead me to offer you not-a-thing. But you should at least hear this from a boarded PS in person. 

Leave well enough alone please

+2

You look perfect, any surgery will leave scars that will be worse than what you have.  Be grateful and show off your abdomen proudly!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

+2

Your abdomen looks great. An umbilicoplasty may leave you with a scar that you won't like and you still won't be happy in a bikini. I think you should stick with what you have.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD