Do I need a tummy tuck or any treatment done on my tummy? (photo)

Do I need a tummy tuck or any treatment done on my tummy Hi my name is Chantelle,please I am in need of some answers about my lose skin on my tummy I am are mother of 4 young children all under the age of 5 years old, my oldies is 5 turn 6 next mths, I have had twins they are 4 years old an my young's is 2 I have been losing weight but I can't get reed of the lose skin I have tryed eating eating less, working out at much as posable an eating heather food

Do I need a tummy tuck

+1

Hello Chantelle

Thank you for your email.

From the information you have supplied- kids, diet and exercise don't help, and the little bit we can glean from photos- it would seem likely that a tummy tuck will help you.

There is no substitute for a face-to-face consultation. Sit down with your Plastic Surgeon. He has many years of specialisation behind him. This will hep you make the right choices for yourself.

I wish you well with your journey.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a tummy tuck or any treatment done on my tummy?

+1

Thanks for your question Chantelle.

A full tummy tuck will address your concerns and give you the results that you want. Since you have had 4 kids including twins, your skin has stretched so much that it has lost its elasticity and hence its ability to shrink back to normal. Thats why you have noticed no change despite diet, exercise and lifestyle measures. 

Hope this helps

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes you are a good candidate for a full timmy tuck.. Seek in person opinions from boarded PSs in your city/state..///

Tummy tuck

+1

Thank you for your picture and question, Chantelle.

The best thing is for you to have a tummy tuck, you are the perfect candidate and your results will be amazing.

I suggest an extended tummy tuck, liposuction in upper and lower back and waist. 

Your abdominal muscles will be reapired and your waist will be very small too.

Good luck.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

Based on your pictures, I think you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck.  This would remove the extra skin as well as tighten your stomach muscles.  I don't know of any other procedure/treatment that would do this other than a tummy tuck.  Your best results will occur when your weight is stable.  If you are planning any future pregnancies, I would suggest waiting to do your tummy tuck until after you are through having children.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

A tummy tuck once you have achieved your goal weight is the best option.

+1

Your features are very common. You have permanent laxity to your abdominal skin and underlying muscle layer that would be best treated with a tummy tuck. Having this operation is best when you have achieved your goal weight and when you have the support you need at home to recover completely. It sounds like you are doing a great job of trying to find some time for yourself in addition to what must be a very busy household. When you feel the time is right, spend some time getting a couple of opinions from experienced Plastic Surgeons. 

Best Regards,

Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think a tummy tuck would be the correct procedure to help improve those things that bother you.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.