Tummy Tuck - Swelling, Pain and Seroma After 2 Months? (photo)

As you can see on the picture, the tummy is still quite swollen after the TT I had, is this normal, witch this amount of swelling? I have seroma, but now the tummy is quite hard, it was liquid inside the tummy before, but now it's hard (does seroma, harden after some while?) I am exercising 5 times a week, and I recently started feeling pain in my abdominal, quite intense pain. I started exercising, 6 weeks after the surgery but I do not try to use any abdominal muscles. || 20 Year old man

Sometime a longstanding seroma becomes a pseudobursa

+1

Our bodies generally do not want free standing fluid such as seroma fluid to hang around.  The seroma will either be absorbed or surrounded by scar tissue.  When the body forms scar tissue around a seroma it is called a pseudobursa.  Thick pseudobursa formation can create a very long standing and sometime permanent fullness.  How this can be treated depends on your body, your goals, and the pseudobursa.  The link below provides more information about pseudobursa and its treatment.

Dr Remus Repta