Swelling and Tightening Normal After Tummy Tuck?

I had Tummy Tuck in January. I had no problems, but over the last 2 weeks, I have experienced swelling, especially to my left hand side, and I also feel tightening. Are these normal?

See your surgeon

+2

Changes in your tummy after a tummy tuck can have many causes. Some patients will have occasional muscular strains as they get to their exercise programs. Some patients develop other problems unrelated to the surgery. The best thing to do here is get in with your surgeon to have an examination to help figure out what might be going on.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Many different reasons for tightening after tummy tuck?

+1

Have you gained weight?

Have you initiated a new excercise program?.

Is your sensation now returning to normal?

These are all possible reasons for your findings of tightening several months after surgery,

In any case, follow-up with your surgeon to discuss your symptoms.