Dog Ears After Tummy Tuck

Ive had a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck. Ive ganied weight to have a fat transfer to the buttocks weight now 175 5"6. Ive notice since day one that I have had this extra skin that stood out on the left side of my hip. where the scar stops now Ive gained weight n its worst. Q: how can I get it removed? I went back to my doc ask him what this he said i need a hip lift.??? fuuny i didnt need one when i frist came in. thank you for reading

Dog aers after tummy tuck

"Dog ears" after tummy tuck are not rare, and can usually be corrected by a minor revision in the office. A small amount of liposuction may also be of benefit. If you are planning to return to the OR for a fat transfer that would be a convenient time to deal with this issue as well.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon