Need Tummy Tuck but Getting Smartlipo. How Much Loose Skin Will I Have After?

After having two kids i know the best results would be with a tummy tuck but there is no way i can get the time off work and its way more then i want to spend. the doctor did tell me i would have some loose skin after on my abs. as long as the fat is gone i dont think i will mind loose skin. how much will i have and i want to see pics online of what it might look like to have lipo even tho they needed a tummy tuck so i can see how much loose skin there might be.

Tummy tuck vs liposuction

+1

Thank you for the photo. Even though, you may have fat that can be treated by liposuction, it looks like you m ay have very weak abdominal muscle which will not be treated by the liposuction leaving you with a protuberant abdomen.  You may be better off with a tummy tuck.

You may not get any loose skin after liposuxcrion

+1
You appear to be youngf enough and have good skin tone. You won't reduce enoughj volume to have a flat tummy without an abdominoplasty but the skin may retract well whether you have tumescent liposuction or smaerlipo. After you recover (six months or so) you can have an abdominoplasty to reduce the muscle wall if it's indicated.