Tummy Tuck and SmartLipo for a 21 Year Old?

Hi I recently lost more than 100 pounds, and I've been left with loose skin around my stomach. What would be the best way to get rid of this? Should I try smartlipo first to tighten skin and get rid of extra fat, or do both smartlipo and a tummy tuck at the same time? Also I am young right now but maybe in 10 years I want to have children, is it a bad idea to get a tummy tuck now? Are there any complications with that? thanks

Smart Lipo and abdominoplasty

+1

I would advise you to forego the Smart lipo and consider a skin only tummy tuck and very likely a bellt lipectomy. It is unlikely that the smart lipo would cuase any significnat amount of skin contraction.