Had a Tummy Tuck with Small Amount of Hip Lipo 2 Months Ago. Swelling Has Subsided Greatly and Now Upper Thighs Are Larger?

Is that still swelling? I was a size 8. Because of larger thighs, I wear a size 12 and very upset about it. Is that normal, or was that done purposely so they could make money on more lipo?

Hello

+1

2 months post-surgery is still swelling; it takes 6-9 months for the swelling to subside. Once the swelling subsides if you’re still unhappy you might want to do Lipo in the areas you did not do on before. That happens sometimes, with lipo the areas that were not treated after surgery it stands out more since the surrounding areas have shrunk.