Tummy Tuck Scar is Uneven and Bulging

I had a tummy tuck over a year ago. The left side did never seemed to heal properly even after several trips back to the Dr. Now the scar is very thick, uneven and bulges out of the skin. It is not smooth or flat like it is on the right side and this is approximately 2 inches in length. I other words it does not look good. What are my options now.

Tummy tuck scar

+1

Without photos it is very difficult to comment. Are you unhappy with the appearance of the scar or the excess tissue in adjacent areas?

Persistent irregularities after tummy tuck

+1

Although it is difficult to tell without a picture, my guess is that you need a circumferential belt lipectomy to manage the redundant skin.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/