Tummy Tuck Scar Healing Properly? (photo)

I am 7 weeks post op TT/flank lipo. Everything looks great but I'm concerned about my belly button scarring. Does this look like its healing properly? It resembles a sun now due to the suture scarring...Also, a marble is in 24/7 as it nearly closes up without it :-/ Thanks in advance!!!

Healing okay but very large umbilicus.

+1

Picture demonstrates satisfactory healing but the umbilicus appears to be quite large. This may require a revision in the future.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm

Tummy Tuck Scar Healing Properly?

+1

All that is visible here is the naval scar. At 6-8 weeks it is at its maximum thickness and redness, and can be expected to improve over the coming months. There may be some scar hypertrophy, so a visit to your surgeon is in order to discuss the various remedies that can be tried.

All the best.