Way to Prevent Bronchial Asthma After Tummy Tuck Surgery?

Every time I have surgery I get severe bronchial asthma, and no I don't have asthma. I'm scheduled for a Tummy Tuck on the 26th of July, and was wondering if there was anything I could do to help or prevent this from happening?!?!?

Asthma after surgery and anesthesia

+1

That kind of reminds me of the joke of the patient asking the doctor for advice: Q;"What should I do: it hurts everytime I laugh?"A: "Just don't laugh". Even if you don't have asthma, you somehow came down with this diagnosis, so you should see a pulmonologist prior to surgery. The use of inhalers peri-operativley may be beneficial

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/