Payment Plan for Tummy Tuck?

if i was to get a tummy tuck can i do a payment plan and how much could the lowest payment be?

Payment Plan for Tummy Tuck?

+1

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You will find that your plastic surgeon's office will be able to guide you when it comes to financing companies available for patients seeking aesthetic surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

Payment for Cosmetic Surgery

+1

The fees for Cosmetic Surgery are always paid in advance.  There are many payment options available: cash, check, credit card, loans from different sources like banks, friends, family or special loan companies.  Your surgeon will assist in obtaining a reasonable payment plan.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Payment Options for Cosmetic Surgery

+1

There are multiple ways to pay for cosmetic surgery. Unfortunately, due to the economic situation many medical finance company either went out of business or changed their terms making them unattractive to both surgeons and patient. Rather than asking what the lowest rate is, I would advise you to see several Plastic surgeons and then ask the one you like best what financing options do they offer.

Ask a bank

+1

Plastic surgeons often use loan companies to help their patients, there are multiple companies out there - it is your job to reasearch what is available. Also try your bank or check with your credit card.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD