How much would a Tummy Tuck cost with a muscle repair?

+1
     Tummy tuck with muscle repair generally ranges from about $6500 to about $9000 or so in most areas.

+1

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well. Best wishes.

TT

+1

The cost does vary from patient to patient depending on their physical necessities, an average cost it's between 4500- 6500, this includes liposuction as well.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Cost for TT

+1
Any standard quote for a Tummy tuck would include muscle repair, which is an integral part of the procedure. Realself has average costs listed for your area.

In my area, I looked and see prices from $8000 to $15000, but it looks like the higher fees may have included other procedures. 

All the best. 

Muscle Repair is Part of the Tummy Tuck!

+1
  • The repair of your diastasis recti (rectus muscles) which become split with pregnancy, weight gain, and age should be part of your tummy tuck skin removal.

• Ask your plastic surgeon if there is a difference in fee, but my bet is that it will all be part of the surgery and it should be done at the time of your tummy tuck strengthen your abdominal wall and flatten your tummy which removing the skin alone will not accomplish.

Michele Koo, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck costs

+1
The cost for a tummy tuck will vary depending on where you live, and cost estimates are available on this site. Keep in mind that some practices will give an estimate based on the facility and anesthesia charge estimates, and some will have a 'fixed' price which is all inclusive so be sure to ask.

Cost of Tummy Tuck

+1
The costs of tummy tuck vary widely depending on the geographic area that you are in.  It may serve you well to see several board certified plastic surgeons to get an idea about costs in your area.  But I would advise you to choose your surgeon based on your level of comfort and your surgeon's understanding of your goals.  You can't put a price on your well being.  Good luck, 

Gaurav Bharti

Gaurav Bharti, MD
Johnson City Plastic Surgeon