Tummy Tuck my Stomach is Distending After Second Surgery. Why? (photo)

I had a tummy tuck last July, the doctor did not take enough off, in fact he took almost more off the second surgery. I had a flat stomach but recently my stomach starting distending and it is very hard. Why is this happening? See photo.

Distended after a tummy tuck

+1

There are really probably only three possibilities for this: you may have gained weight, the muscle repair may not have held, or there is fluid between the muscles and the skin (seroma).  If you have gained any weight since surgery, please lose it and re-assess.  Also, stick close to your doctor in this process.