Tummy Tuck / Muscle Repair / Lipo? (photo)

I got a TT with MR and Im worried its not right I'm always sucking my tummy in as it looks funny like lumps and looks kinda like I'm 3 pregnant when I lean over or sit it folds on the scar line and the belly button looked good for the first 6 weeks then went funny to the same time the other lumps came up but now im 6 months post op and it still doesn't look right . I've talked to my PS and he try's to assures me its all ok . I Asked this question before but forgot to say photos are 6 months PO

Abdominoplasty probably worthy of revision.

+1

There seems to be a sizable amount of redundant skin after your abdominoplasty. A revision would probably allow removal of more skin in a better result.

Tummy Tuck / Muscle Repair / Lipo?

+1

Dear Cheeky,

Thank you for your post.  If you did not have to sit for the first week after the procedure, then maybe more tissue could be removed.  In general, even the skinniest girl has excess skin in the belly when she is sitting. This said, you could stand to lose more skin/fat.  A revision can be considered.  Posting standarized before and after photos helps.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

A before photo would help. But you had a very conservative resection. Thus allow healing for 6 months than see how you look. 

Tummy Tuck / Muscle Repair / Lipo?

+1

Photos are not ideal. If you look to the right of the page you will (probably) see properly posed photos for tummy tuck patients. Patient should be standing, the entire abdomen from lower chest to pelvis should be in the picture When you bend forward, the chest and pelvis get closer and the skin will buckle--if the elasticity were good you wouldn't have needed a TT. I am sure if you showed preop photos posed the way these are you would see improvement. If you could bend over after surgery and look tight, you would not be able to stand straight. 

Continue to follow with your surgeon. All the best.