Tummy Tuck to Correct Problems from Multiple Surgery Scarring?

Hi! My question is a little complicated. I have had several abdominal surgeries: 3 children/all c-section, 2 colon surgeries, hysterectomy, etc. My stomach (from the navel down) is a patchwork of scars. I experience alot of pain around my navel area, and was told it was possibly due to adhesions. Would a tummy tuck remove all of that and help me? If not, what do you recommend to help? I am very embarassed about my body. Thank you for your time!

Tummy tuck and removing scars

A tummy tuck will remove most of the scarring below your bely button.  There is always a small chance that your bely button might not be able to be preserved.  This procedure would really improve the appearance of your abdomen.  Best of luck.