I Had a Tummy Tuck This Morning. Since I Woke Up I Have an Acute Pain Like Rhinitis?

This pain desperates me. I'm afraid it would compromise my healing. Not even Oxicodone gives a little relief. What's wrong with me????

Concerns after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing after tummy tuck surgery.  Unfortunately, online consultants will not be of great assistance to you;  your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to clinical advice regarding the rhinitis symptoms.

Best wishes for an otherwise smooth recovery.

Acute pain post Tummy Tuck

+1

Hello and congratulations on going through with the surgery.

You have only just had your surgery and yes, you will have some pain that is going to be uncomfortable and you will require some strong pan relief like oxycoedone.  I suggest you rest as you have been instruted and take some regular pain relief.  If the pain continues you should contact your plastic surgeon.

Regards

Stephen Salerno

Stephen Salerno, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon