I Had a Tummy Tuck 9 Months Back but Was Told the Area Above my Waist Couldn't Be Addressed at the Same Time.

I now have very loose skin in this area, more loose than it was originally plus my tummy tuck and mons area is bulging. It was quite a large apron removed so I under stood the area would be flaccid. I'm now thinking I need a reverse TT to address this area and breast uplift without implants. Do you think this would address the problem and how do I sort the area below the belly button including the Mons. My height is 5ft4" weight 150lb

A full tummy tuck revision is what is likely needed

+1

Thank you for the question.  Without photos or exam it is difficult to answer your question with certainty.  I suspect that removing more tissue using the same full tummy tuck incision is likely to be your best bet.  Upload some photos.  They will proved to be very helpful.

Dr. Remus Repta

+1

Without the benefit of an exam, preoperative and postoperative pictures would be necessary to make any meaningful suggestions.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What next?

+1

It's impossible to advise without seeing photos. Why don't you just return to your surgeon if you are happy with the results so far? 

Ronald Schuster, MD

+1

There are too many issues here to begin to answer this without photographs. Current status would be essential, preops would be helpful. Please consider reposting this question with pictures. All the best.