Can a Tummy Tuck or Mini Tummy Tuck Not Be for You? (photo)

i went to see a nurse at a cosmetic clinic for a mini tummytuck,she felt my belly which sticks out and said i wouldnt be a candidate but to come back and see a surgeon in a few weeks. My belly evidently sticks out,i have had liposuction and it still sticks out and does so even more when i eat.So my tummy muscles must be weak, which is why i wanted the tuck to tighten it. went to my GP before the nurse and he said my muscle were split but just a little.Is there anyway to tight other than a TT

Tummy tuck versus mini tummy-tuck

+1

You may want to consider a full tummy tuck to flatten your belly and to tighten your abdominal muscles.

You need to lose weight, not a tummy tuck.

+1

You have andromorphic distribution of body fat (it's inside your abdominal cavity and not available to liposuction).  If you lose weight, the abdomen will flatten.