How to Find a Tummy Tuck Doctor in Atlanta?

I'm planning to have tummy tuck (probably it will be mini tummy tuck in my case). However, I don't know how to find the best PS in town (Atlanta). I don't know anyone who has had Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, and I keep searching for blogs and websites with people's comments/experiences but can't find anything. Please help!

You can't lose here in Atlanta

+1

There are many excellent plastic surgeons here in the Atlanta metro area. Just like the other surgeons have stated make sure that you select a plastic surgeon that is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You should schedule a couple of consultations to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure that interests you. If you are a good candidate then it boils down to the surgeon that you feel most comfortable with to help you achieve your cosmetic goals.

This should give you a good start. Best wishes.

Tummy Tuck in Atlanta

+1

There are many fine plastic surgeons in the Atlanta area.

First, look for one certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Second, look for a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, this indicates someone who is doing more cosmetic surgery

Third, ask you Ob/Gyn and family docs who they might know.

Then see one, two or three of them and get a feel for their style, experience, office and your comfort level with them.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Atlanta plastic surgeons

+1

Having been trained in Atlanta many years ago (time flies!), I can tell you that there are many many outstanding plastic surgeons in Atlanta.  Dr. Vince Zubowicz is very active on RealSelf and he is superb!!  Start there and you can't go wrong!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

How to Find Plastic Surgeon

+1

The best way to find a plastic surgeon in Atlanta or any place is first to ask friends and your personal physician. If this is not feasible, then check the 2 principle society web sites for plastic surgeons (www.surgery.org and www.plasticsurgery.org). These sites as well as realself.com will often direct you to individual web sites where you can read about qualifications and sometimes view before and after photos.

John Whitt, MD

Atlanta has many great plastic surgeons

+1

Atlanta has a LOT of great Plastic surgeons. You can check our society's listing at www.PlasticSurgery.org to get an initial list of surgeons to interview. All are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Good Luck.