Good Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Long Island, NY Area?

I am a female police officer, who has had three children. I am thinking about having a tummy tuck, because when I wear my gun belt, the loose skin below the belt is bothered, giving me a sharp pain in the stomach. I tried to increase the amount of running I do to no avail.

Do you know of a good surgeon in the Long Island, New York area that might be able to help me with my problem? Kind regards.

Or NYC

+1

If you want LI -- dr Pfeifer is a good surgeon or come to NY and see me. Check out my tummy tucks on my web site.

Long Island plastic surgeon for tummy tuck

+1

Hi Dtesta5552,

I have had several patients over the years from the police department with this same issue. There are also many other plastic surgeons on Long Island who perform this surgery. You can go on-line to www.plasticsurgery.org to find other board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Hope this helps.

Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Long Island, NY Area?

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Candido Fuentes-Felix and Dr. Alan Kisner are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.