Can I Get Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, and BBL?

I was just wondering if I was a good candidate for tummy tuck, liposuction for my back fat, and a brazilian butt lift....

Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, and Brazilian Buttlift

+2

I get this request alot.  Though the tummy tuck and Brazilian buttlift can be performed together, be aware of two things.  The abdominal flap will not be vigorously suctioned at the time of the tummy tuck.  Second, during recovery, you will not be able to lie on your back or your stomach.  This is definitely tough.  Also, sitting or lying on your fat is not a good thing for the first few weeks.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Tt lipo and BBL

+1

hi,

thanks for the post and the pics. yes this is something that would work for you. However, i would prefer to do this in stages given your size. i would suggest the tummy tuck first. after you have recovered, then do the back lipo and BBL later. in addition, i would extend the tt to a back plasty. your back shows rolls which are both excess fat and loose skin. Lipo alone of the back will not correct this, in my opinion. 

best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Can I get a TT, liposuction and the BBL at the same time?

+1

In our office it iscommon to perform a TT with liposuction and the BBL. Looking at your photos ir appears that you probably would be able to have the above procedures at one time. But you would need to be evaluated especially regarding the skin quality for liposuction. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experinece performing the BBL, as well as performing your above procedures in one stage. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Combining Liposuction and Tummy Tuck

+1

Liposuction will help reshape your back and upper hip area. It could also improve the contour of the front of your abdomen as well. You appear to have some loose skin and the tummy tuck would address that quite well. These procedures can be combined with the buttock augmentation to improve your overall shape. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted you probably need liposuction of the abdomen, back and will need a circumferential body lift.

Fat can be transfered to the buttocks.

You have to wisely divide the surgery into two sessions.

Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and BBL?

+1

Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and BBL, at our surgical facility we are used to working on this type of procedure safely all at once, giving our patients amazing results. Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon