Can I Have a Tummy Tuck and Lipo in Multiple Areas of the Body?

I had three pregnancies,the last baby c-section and tubal done. I'm 35years young 5"0 140lbs most of my weight is in the tummy,butt and thighs. I want to get a tummy tuck,lipo of flanks,lipo of the upper and lower back,upper back of the arms and inner thighs. Is this possible?

Multiple procedures with a tummy tuck

+1

You are describing a tummy tuck, which by the look of your pictures, will be the better part of three hours in my hands.  You then describe a half dozen areas of liposuction.  This will not be possible safely in five to five and a half hours, which is a generally accepted gage of operative time in aesthetic procedures.  The cost will also be a question.  Make sure you have a quality, board certified plastic surgeon.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS