Tummy Tuck with Lipo Mess Up?

I had a tummy tuck with lipo and 28 days later I had sex (without the consent of my physician). My husband is a very large man and it got pretty heated up. During sex, he said he felt something move, I didn't, but now a week afterwards, I having pretty bad pain in my left side. I'm so worried I have done something to damage my surgery. I haven't talked to my surgeon yet, I won't see him for 2 more weeks. I'm hoping it'll go away after a few more days. Should I tough it out or what should I do?

Tummy tuck and sex

+1

Hi,

It would be unlikely that you would have done damage to your tummy tuck and not see it.  If you had pulled the muscle tightening area, it would be likely that you would see it very quickly.

You probably strained the muscles and this is giving you the soreness.  It is important for you to discuss this with your surgeon to make sure that all is well.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck mess up

+1

Hi

I strongly suggest you call your plastic surgeon.  He or his staff will probably see you and give you a clear answer about your concerns.  In the mean time i don't think you should be to worried because 4 weeks after surgery things are almost completely healed.

Christina Bernier, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and pain

+1

At 4 weeks things should be well on their way to be healed. However, new onset pain is a concern and you should probably see your surgeon.

Tummy Tuck Mess Up

+1

Dear Georgia Girl 001,

Call your plastic surgeon!!!  Plastic surgeons and their staff are very used to these concerns and issues and are not going to be scolding or judgmental.  What they will do is ask you some simple questions and then determine what course of action they feel is best for you.  It is very unlikely that at 4 weeks out from your surgery that you did any major harm but the only way to determine this is for your surgeon to decide.  Please give them a call and tell them what happened and your worries.  They will understand.  After all, they are human too.  Hope this helps.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon