Having a tummy tuck with lipo to hips. Do I need lipo to my back? (photo)

I am travelling to Poland in january for a tummy tuck with lipo to hips. Looking through tummy tuck pics I cant find anyone who is a similar shape to me. Can I expect good results do I need extra lipo on my back? Thankyou.

Having a tummy tuck with lipo to hips. Do I need lipo to my back?

I think liposuction of the back would improve your result.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and  tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Liposuction of the back with abdominoplasty

The hips which typically include the lower back along the top of the buttocks, and the flanks are areas which are commonly treated with liposuction at the same time as a tummy tuck.  I think you would benefit from liposuction of both of these areas (lower and upper back) with your tummy tuck.

Better to do the abdomen as a whole

Having looked at your photos, I would recommend doing lipo of the back and flanks as well. the roll beneath your bra line would limit the appearance of your abdomen. I usually recommend doing all of one are completely for the best result. So, I would do lipo of the back, front and an abdominoplasty rather than stopping short of a complete correction. It may cost more and be a bit more uncomfortable, but it will ultimately be worth your efffort.

Powodzenia!

Peter D. Geldner, MD