If Im Getting a Tummy Tuck with Lipo & a Fat Tarnsfer to the Buttock in Feb. What Do I Do if I Cant Sit & Lay Down?

Rest on you side

+1

Your recovery will be a little tricky at first. You can lie on your side. I am sure the nursing staff will review you positioning with you before surgery. Depending on the location of the fat grafts you may de able to sit for a limited time

Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck with Buttock Fat Grafting

+1

Many surgeons will recommend you do these procedures separately for this reason.  If you choose to do both together, you will need to understand that you are at a higher risk of loss of the buttock fat grafts.  

I would recommend a cigar shaped pillow to be used on your gluteal crease.  This will help prevent direct pressure on the fat grafted areas.

I wish you a safe and healthy recovery.

Paul S. Gill, MD