Tummy Tuck: Bad Reaction to Stitches

I am 5 weeks po Friday the 8th of April. I have had a wonderful recovery except the fact I am having a bad reaction to the stitches that are not dissolving. My scar on both sides is gorgeous. Thin line, barely even red and as flat as the rest of the skin. You can't even feel a lump. But the center of my scar above the pubic region has been inflamed and causing these puss filled sores that when squeeze release knots and stitches. After the stitch is out I'm great. But there is one after another!

Tummy Tuck: Bad Reaction to Stitches

Sorry for the allergic reaction. Maybe a complete scar revision using removal sutures might solve your issue. From MIAMI