I Am Having a Tummy Tuck in 3 Weeks Time if I Loose 25 Kilos After Having Tummy Tuck Would I Still Have a Loose Hang Skin?

I Am Having a Tummy Tuck in 3 Weeks Time if I Loose 25 Kilos After Having Tummy Tuck Would I Still Have a Loose Hang Skin?? i am 28 years old,157 cm and weigh 78 kilos

Weight loss after tummy tuck will skin be loose?

+1

Hi there,

The answer is probably yes.  Your question reveals that you might not be ready for surgery and I recommend you talk with your surgeon about it as soon as you can.  Is your surgeon aware you are considering this type of weight loss after surgery?

And, is a weight loss which would take you down to the low 50 kilo's wise? 

In general, up to a 5 kilo weight loss after surgery will not negatively impact on the result.  More than that may do ( depending upon your skin elasticity), so you need to think through whether you're serious about the weight loss or not.  If you are: please let your surgeon know.  As much as anything else, it is both medically necessary to do that, as well as courteous.

Good luck.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

If you plan on losing 25kg, then I would recommend waiting until your weight is within 5-10kg of your goal weight

+1

A small amount of weight change shouldn't make a big difference, but if you plan on losing 25kg, then I would recommend waiting until your weight is within 5-10kg of your goal weight and stable for 3- 6 months for predictable results.

If overweights it is up to 10 kgrs never try lypo or TT /si el sobrepeso rebasa los 10 kgrs no intentar lipoabdominoplastia

+1

if any patient has an overweight more than 10% it should not be operated on because the risks goes hiugher even with ultrasonic vasser equipment, besides you wont solve the problem because obesity has not been treated adecquately and it surely gain again your overweight,in a few  later  time, that is why obesity must be corrected  before  any kind of  surgery preciseley this kind.

si cualquier paciente esta con un sobrepeso mayor al 10% de su peso ideal, no deberia de practicarsele lipósuccion alguna o peor aun una abdominoplastia, ya que el problema de obesidad aun no esta resuelto y podria ganar peso de nuevo unos meses despues, mas el riesgo que esto significa

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss after Tummy Tuck

+1

Thanks for the question

The best time to do Tummy Tuck will be after your weight loss and when you have a stabe weight.Your are planning all wrong.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon