I Had Tummy Tuck in Jan of 2012, I Want to Get Cool Sculpting Done Now on my Love Handles, Does It Sound Doable?

Cool sculpting after abdominoplasty

+2

We have done this in my practice several times- it works very nicely! The great thing about cool sculpting is that there is no downtime, it is non surgical and almost painless.  We have been very happy with the results.  Good luck!

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

Having cool sculpturing after your tummy tuck sounds well, if your surgeon believes you’re a good candidate for it. Make sure you see him and tell him what you want and what your expectations are from this procedure.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Lipo after tummy tuck

+1
So long as you are healing well, you should be able to undergo liposuction of the love handles, via a variety of methods, at this time. Speak to your plastic surgeon first, if he is not the doctor performing the cool sculpting, to make sure he approves.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Coolsculpting after Tummy Tuck Surgery

+1

I would think that it would be fine to have Coolsculpting performed on your "love handles" as long as you are a good candidate for the Coolsculpting procedure.  I would also ask that you get your surgeons OK to proceed (making sure all is healing nicely).

Good Luck!