Tummy tuck Huge flanks? (photo)

I've lost 50P. I had a TT with NO LIPO 21 days ago.I'm swelling BO a seroma that i've developed .I get neddle aspiration every 4D. Everything is fine except for my flanks, they are bigger than before(not dog ears). Is a lipo indispensable,or,with proper nutrion and exercise,i can get smaller flanks ? Does a tummy tuck inhibit the possibility to get good results NATURALLY.It sounds weird to me,everytime i read of bigger flanks AFTER TT they say:" LIPO " I actually had abs before my tummy tuck.

Post op concerns

+1

It is really too soon post-op to assess a final outcome. As hard as it is, please be patient and let the swelling resolve. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck Huge flanks?

+1

Sometimes patients request an operation that is not appropriate for them. Maybe this is an example. Sorry for all your issues!!

Big flanks

+1

Looking at your photos I suspect that you may have a large seroma. It's important to continue with your surgeon's care. Sometimes a drain is needed if aspiration does not work well enough.

Ronald Schuster, MD