Tummy Tuck, Hernia, 3 C-section's and Also Went from 112 to 176 with First Pregnancy and Gained the Same Amount for the Other?

Good morning, I am a 36 year old female. I have had 3 c-sections and I have also had two hernia's. one was on the same scare as my c-sections but the surgeon completely missed the hernia that I went in to get fixed. So, I had to have another surgery, and I still have a pain and feel like I have a hernia. I would like to have a tummy tuck and or a repair of a hernia ( if I have one). I'm from northeast Wisconsin and would love to know if this or any procedure would be worth it. Thanks

+1

Tummy tuck and repair of hernia is commonly done together. You would have to decide if the procedure is worth it or not. Review before/after photos to help you choose if surgery is right for you.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Hernia tummy tuck

+1

Hi. Photo's would definitely help. Yes a hernia repair can be done at the same time as an abdominoplasty. Some Plastic surgeons like myself do the hernia repairs and others have a general surgeon do it at the same time.

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and hernia

+1

It would not be at all uncommon to have a tummy tuck and hernia repair at the same time.  Depending on the hernia and the surgeon, it may require the assistance of a general surgeon.  Obviously, consultation with a plastic surgeon would be the place to start.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon