Tummy Tuck, Hernia, 3 C-section's and Also Went from 112 to 176 with First Pregnancy and Gained the Same Amount for the Other?

Good morning, I am a 36 year old female. I have had 3 c-sections and I have also had two hernia's. one was on the same scare as my c-sections but the surgeon completely missed the hernia that I went in to get fixed. So, I had to have another surgery, and I still have a pain and feel like I have a hernia. I would like to have a tummy tuck and or a repair of a hernia ( if I have one). I'm from northeast Wisconsin and would love to know if this or any procedure would be worth it. Thanks

Tummy tuck and repair of hernia is commonly done together. You would have to decide if the procedure is worth it or not. Review before/after photos to help you choose if surgery is right for you.