How much is a tummy tuck do you need to have good credit to get help paying?

+1

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. You will find that your plastic surgeon's office will be able to guide you when it comes to financing companies available for patients seeking aesthetic surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

Cost of surgery

+1

The cost of surgery varies by the surgeon, the region, and the amount of surgery needed. yes, a good credit score is needed for borrowing/financing.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck costs

+1

In my practice, a basic tummy tuck without liposuction starts at $8500 and the fees go up to $11,500. In terms of credit, if you do not have a good credit score and meet other metrics, you would not be eligible for Care Credit and would need to explore other options, such as banking the money over time.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

How much is Tummy Tuck

+1

The cost will vary depending on what needs to be done, how long the surgery will take-- every patient is different. the cost will be determined after a full exam.

Re: Financing--Usually, the better the credit- the higher your chances are for approval-- however, there're also secondary finance companies that will do unsecured financing.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Tummy Tuck and Financing

+1

In the Baltimore area , the Tummy Tuck procedure ranges between $7500-$8500. You can also check the Real Self Special Promotion area to find reduced fees by plastic surgeons in your area. Most doctor's offices do work with financing companies. Patients can usually finance all or a part of their surgery. The most popular is Care Credit, but there are many more. In general , the better your credit is, the less interest you will pay on the amount financed.

Ricardo L Rodriguez MD

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD